- I have always wanted to help make a difference in our community and to help our clients to stay in their homes as long as possible. Interacting with different clients and knowing I make a difference in their lives is what I love most about what I do.
Dominique Long, CAREgiver
- I have been taking care of people for almost all of my life. It is very rewarding and I have the patience and ability to genuinely care for others. It feels right to me and I can’t see myself doing anything else. I love knowing that I am doing my best to make my clients life, enjoyable, comfortable, and secure. Very rewarding to know that when I do my job I give it my all.
Annette Dempsey, CAREgiver
- I enjoy helping people. I love that I am helping people stay in their homes where they are familiar, content, and happy!
Sherrie MacKay, CAREgiver
- Being a CAREgiver is the perfect occupation for me because I enjoy being able to help people and make them feel cared about and that they matter. I love the satisfaction I feel when I leave at the end of my shift knowing my client is happy and content.
Elizabeth Morris, CAREgiver
- I enjoy being with people and helping them to be successful. I love that my job allows me to meet new people.
Monique Fraser, CAREgiver